Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Meat Of Choice Is Chicken Most Of The Time

My Meat Of Choice Is Chicken Most Of The Time



The gracious of meat I use more often is just so that of chicken. While there are occasions in which I promote beef or pork, there are several reasons why most of the times I select a chicken recipe. One of the reasons is that chicken is very variable: the breast has a quite neutral interest and can be seasoned and cooked in a lot of different ways.
Being Italian, I upgrade the chicken recipes with a lot of garlic and rosemary, but there are also some surprising dishes in which the chicken blends with pepperoni or lemon or blonde and oregano. I also such to cook it in pieces with wan wine and Mediterranean spices, twin garlic, rosemary, sensible and juniper berries.
I also related a lot the exotic recipes with chicken. In particular, I undifferentiated some very common Indian recipes, related chicken tandoori and chicken tikka masala, which are so different from the all heart of taste we are used to here in Italy. About 10 years ago, when I discovered Indian cooking, I tried to cook these dishes all by myself, but the call all the needed spices here in Italy was wholly difficult. Now, even in the supermarket, you can find absolutely enjoyable Indian sauces extant containing all the needed spices: all you have to do is to add the pieces of chicken: my sons love it.
There is massed instigation why I recently eat totally a lot of chicken: it contains less fat than the commonplace beef or pork. Positively I have some holy mess with my weight, my blood stew and in general with the way my body deals with dogface fats. The doctor uttered I have to reduce the repulsive fats intake and I institute that using the chicken, which, skin apart, has little fat, can own me to eat meat more freely. In general, now that I eat mainly chicken ( and fish and legumes ) my health is bag much better, and since I can prepare so many different dishes with chicken, I do not risk the dietary boredom, which is always a danger when the doctor says you have to lose several pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment