Sunday, October 13, 2013

Vitalzym

Vitalzym



Vitalzym by World Nutrition ( Extra Strength Systemic Enzyme Supplement )
Systemic enzymes promote healthier commonality and wellness. As we age, our body ' s natural production of enzymes slows or stops. Supplementation of enzymes with Vitalzym, along with proper diet and exercise, will help to maintain your normal enzyme levels, balancing your body ' s own repair mechanisms and increasing your health and wellness.
My Uterine Fibroid Tumor Story
I had fairly great uterine fibroid tumors, and Vitalzym shrunk the tumors in 6 weeks. I was able to avoid a hysterectomy that I desperately did not want. My tumors shrunk very quickly - more quickly than usual in that I was very healthy. If Vitalzym works for you, it may take 3 to 6 months for significant destitution of your tumors, depending on your state of health. We offer several other supplements that may help you balance your hormones and shrink your fibroid tumors. Interpret more about those at the end of this story, or by following links to the lonely.
I was first told I had uterine fibroid tumors in 1999. I had never heard of them before. Each year at my annual exam my doctor would mention them, saying they were in noxious and would most likely shrink at menopause. He never vocal they would enlarge larger and larger until they became no picnic and might need to be removed or treated via a hysterectomy or other unpleasant means ( identical as fibroid embolization or enormous doses of hormones ). If I had known that, I would have tried to get rid of them before they became a hot potato. Actually, I should have done research on them. I oftentimes am on top of things alike that, but he acted commensurate they were obliteration and should be of no burden. He oral they were extinction to worry about. I now rehearse, yeah right, goose egg to worry about UNTIL they become a problem!
The tumors started bothering me by causing irregular periods, and a little extra bleeding than usual - presently a mild case of menometrorrhagia. I was especially bothered by having a full bladder. It was very uphill to hold much serum in my bladder, as there wasn ' t much room in my abdominal cavity for prodigal fluids or solids. One day in 2003 while driving over a mountain pass in dilatory spring snow storm, it took about 2 hours to get to a restroom. I could rarely shlep with the pain.
Shortly thereafter I developed a bladder infection, not surprisingly. I tried to heal it with natural methods and thought it had gone away, only to find that I now had a kidney infection. I at last accepted that I needed an antiobiotic, and took one. After several days I woke up in pain besides, and assumed the infection was not gone. My doctor sent me to the outpatient emergency center at the hospital, and they talked me into a very useful MRI. The MRI is what led me to find Vitalzym. The ER doctor verbal my kidneys were fine, but asked me if I knew that I had a fairly large fibroid tumor in my uterus? I spoken ok, I did, but that my GYN wasn ' t concerned about it. He was concerned and told me I should see my GYN to get it removed, as it could be a generate of my pain and contribute to further infections seeing it was pressing on my organs. Alarmed, I went to my GYN and he immediately unfolding me for surgery in 2 months. This was in May of 2003. He verbal my tumor mass was about 12 cm, the size of a 16 week pregnancy.
I was not a happy caravan at the prospect of a hysterectomy. I did a lot of research about the procedure and results, and requested he remove the uterus only, onset my ovaries and cervix. I became more and more consummate that I did not want to have it done. I was concerned about the effects on my hormonal balance and did not want to go into instant post - menopause and the aging that is associated with that at only 47. I was concerned about the affect losing my uterus would have on sexual response and perception. I wondered what hormones the uterus hermetic into the body that I might really want at my age. I did not want to spend the money, take the time, or go through all the pain. I was firm to find aggrandized way.
I did research on uterine fibroid tumors to find alternative methods for shrinking them or eliminating them completely. I began to register that a influence of estrogen was the create. I learned that there are some chinese herbs that can be helpful with estrogen balance and dissolving tumors, and I was checking into them. At this time, I was conversation with a customer about health in general and he mentioned Vitalzym. It was constituent him exceedingly with the pain from inflammation he had had in his hips for years. I construe about Vitalzym, and noticed that it could be used to help shrink fibroid tumors. I learned that the enzymes in Vitalzym eat fibrin in the body, and fibroid tumors are made of fibrin. I thought I ' d give it a try and ordered the 450 tablet bottle to be indubitable to have enough to ultimate if it was working for me.
My bottle arrived, and I started with 6 capsules the first day, 9 the next day, and 12 the next. On the third day I noticed a discharge that is consonant to ovulation time discharge, and that told me something was occupation on owing to the time was not right for me to be ovulating. On day four I took 15 capsules, and for the next six weeks I took 12 to 15 capsules per day. The get distant. I realized that my stomach was getting smaller about week three, when one morning I pressed on my abdomen just beneath my navel, expecting to find the top of the tumor as before, only to discover that it was about 2 inches down from there! I hadn ' t been pain the tumor those first three weeks through I didn ' t expect any pocket money that these days.
By week six I could not fondle the tumor at all. I wasn ' t having any more symptoms and the do had stopped! I was mirthful, and called to cancel the surgery. My doctor was attentive and inaugurate it hard to suppose they were shrunk, but he lonely me to my outcome. That one bottle of 450 capsules did the job!! It was then that I further Vitalzym to the products I offer on my website.
At the end of those six weeks I cut back on my dosage to 9 per day, which I tall for more six months. I now take 6 to 9 per day to maintain the insufficience and annihilate any new fibrin that grows in that area and anywhere another in my body, along with flushing out futile estrogen.
I am so happy that I raise Vitalzym ( thank you, Glen ) and still have my female organs undivided - and that I am out of pain and discomfort and no longer have irregular periods ( they are partly always 28 to 30 days apart now ). It has been a year, and none of the symptoms have reciprocal. I can endure my uterus in the morning before I rise, and it is a normal size. I postulate the tumors are gone. I have no more problems. I have not had a repeat ultrasound as I see no need for one. It has been over a year. I still take a maintenance dose, as mentioned extreme.
I have recently decided to make it my personal mission to save as many women as I can from surgery and suffering. I ' ve known Vitalzym can shrink fibroids, but until my sons moved away to college just this month, I did not have the time to devote to the extra push to get the word out.
I have made it my mission due to I feel thankful to have fix Vitalzym for myself, and I know that it has worked for myself and other women. It seems I should not sit on that information. Additionally, my grandmother, whom I was very close to, died on the operating chuck having a hysterectomy, so this is very personal to me.
I cannot gab for direct that Vitalzym will help you in reducing your fibroid tumors, or how quickly it will work, but it is worth a try. Certainly, it will improve your health in many ways. Please do study all the recommend links from this page. They will answer many of your questions. The Message Board is also VERY helpful. If you preference to speak with us about fibroid tumors, or about Vitalzym in general, endure free to email. Our contact info is on this page: http: / / www. evitalzym. com
Wishing you all good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment