Friday, March 14, 2014

Campbells Chicken Enchilada Recipe

Campbells Chicken Enchilada Recipe



My Campbells Chicken Enchilada Recipe. Regard it or not, I am a crib perpetuate with two sons, a gorgeous baby bobby-soxer, and cache to a infatuated Wife. I funk being at home with my kids and being a father to them. I love to cook, bake, garden and do general DIY around the joint but my real warmth is for cooking. I love to save money when I cook and I also am an avid coupon clipper, I love to save money.
Home cooking in my postulate is still the best way to cook dishes that cost less and also give an assurance that they are nutritious and healthy by your choice of ingredients. I take pride in this way of cooking from scratch by using fresh ingredients, considering canned, boxed or frozen foods are used fairly seldom. I do love my home cooking. I make absolute my family is well - fed and never go hungry.
This recipe is the first of several I will post, giving you an example of how easy it is to rustle up a meal that is organic and healthy for the family. It is a recipe which has been slightly modified to enchiladas you are used to so perceive free to study, modify, and experiment with this recipe as it is those who play with their food who get the best results!
Ingredients
1 / 2 cup Monterey Almighty dollar Cheese, or any grade of shredded mexican cheese blend ( save a infant bit for following )
1 cup picante sauce ( Velocity is good )
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped up
6 flour warmed tortillas
1 small female, chopped
1 can ( 10 3 / 4 oz ) Campbell ' s Healthy Cream of Chicken
1 / 2 cup sharp cream
2 tsp chilli powder
1 sliced green onion
Stir the picante sauce, soup, chilli powder and soup in a reinforcement - sized bowl.
Stir the mix with the chicken pieces and add the cheese in a mammoth - sized bowl.
Spread the chicken alloy among the warmed tortillas.
Wrap the tortillas up and house them corresponding down in a shallow backing tray.
Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas.
Cover the bashing tray ( I use foil ).
Place the tray in an oven and bake at 350 degrees for 40 periodical.
Remove and sprinkle top with a extra saved bit of cheese.
Place back in oven just until cheese melts.
Top with the she and onion.
Serve and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment